Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Things We're Thankful for (or, 'This was a rough week; have some pictures')

We've been having a bit of a rough time here at Rabid Camera. Friday:

1. I lost my beloved car. She is almost definitely not fixable on any budget that makes sense.

2. I have to quit my better-paying job teaching children and become a cashier in walking-distance.

3. The money for the camera I've saved for two years for is going to go to the future car. That hurt.

4. No car means not seeing my favorite fight director very much.

That was really hard.

But somehow, this grief has made us refocus on thankfulness. And I'm really glad this happened, because I am so much happier than I was before.

So, in no particular order, here are 6 things we at Rabid Camera have to be thankful for.

1. Wonderful student actors and crew.













2. Supportive parents.




3. Encouraging friends.




4. Kind location managers. (These guys rocked.)


















5. Brave volunteers.



6. The chance to try our absolute hardest, and make mistakes, and learn, and try again.

























If you're a Bible-reader, 1 Peter 1 has been super helpful to me. I recommend you check it out.

Wishing you a week not free of adversity, but full of joy.

Have a week of greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment